Health Hazards in the Fire House
The importance of Health & Safety within Fire Stations is of growing concern.
- What Risks are Present in the Fire Station?
- Can those Risks be Mitigated?
YOU Fire Fighters Protect the Public, We Want to Protect You. At SERVPRO® of VERNON the Health Hazards in Fire Stations is an important topic for us. An increase of Fire Departments are including Safety & Risk Management into Fire Station Planning. The goal? To make Fire Stations Safer for first responders. Here's how we can help:
Free Fire Station Risk Assessment:
- Specialized Gear & Uniform Cross Contamination
- Air Quality (Vehicle Exhaust Fumes, Duct Maintenance)
- Mold, Lead, & Asbestos Testing
- Carcinogenic Pollutants & Soot
- COVID-19 & Viral Pathogens
Our experience in handling Fire Stations has given us the ability to provide a variety of detailed services for your facility:
- Mold Remediation
- Lead & Asbestos Abatement
- Specialized Gear & Uniform Decontamination
- Odor Elimination
- Fire House Specialized Cleaning
- COVID-19 & Viral Pathogen Sanitation
- Duct Cleaning
For more information on Fire House or Fire Truck cleaning, call us at (213) 246-2281. We're Here to Help.